Let's just pretend I'm posting this on a Wednesday okay? I've been plagued with the worst migraine for the past three days and I basically slept all day yesterday and didn't have time to post this but I really like this topic so I'm doing it now. Better late than never.

If you didn't know T5W was created bygingerreadslainey and every Wednesday there's a topic in which we choose our top 5 to it. If you want to join, check out the discussion page!

I'm just going to be real. I don't really finish series mostly because I tend to either grow out of them and never finish them and I don't like waiting for series to finish so I only start finished series...but then I read them too fast or I get annoyed half way through.

I technically only have two books I actually read with three honorable mentions of books that I never read. But I know the ending so it's kind of okay. I'll start with the two I've

never read.

5) Allegiant by Veronica Roth

I have read the first two books in the series and I didn't like them. I thought they were boring and the "action" was dull. I decided I wasn't going to read this book and I'm glad I did. When I found out the ending I was like "wtf". True story. I thought it was so dumb. Though in the first book it is foreshadowed it was going to happen, but still. It wasn't necessary and almost everyone who has read this book can agree with me.

4) Champion by Marie Lu

I do plan on reading this book because I think the first two are amazing, but I spoiled the ending. I'm mad at myself for spoiling it so that's one of the reason why I haven't read it yet. I'm kind glad I did though. I know I won't like the ending from what I read. However, we'll see.

3) Ruin & Rising by Leigh Bardugo

I wasn't the hugest fan of the ending of the second book so I've been pushing off getting this book. But I also like The Darkling even though he's a horrible person. And I don't like Mal. I know what happens at the end and I just feel like the author could have done so much and she didn't. (Then again I don't know because I've never read it. I might not even read it though. We'll see.)

2) The Warrior by Victoria Scott

'

This book was more disappointing than anything. I love the first two but I just wasn't the hugest fan of the characters in this one. I also felt as though there were a lot of unanswered questions with too much jumping around that left me annoyed and confused. I also really want to know Max's and Valeriy's backs as well as Kraven and Annabelle.

1) Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

We all know what I feel about this book. I really disliked it. So much so I flung it across the room. Too many unnecessary character deaths, the entire book was drawn out and slow until the end where everything happened too fast. The ending was also dumb. I didn't like it and it ruined the whole series for me.

Well, that's it. I don't finish many series. A shame really.