Well. It's been a cool minute since my last T5W and that's because February's topics were quite hard and for every topic I only had like one or two answers for. But this month's topics are quite interesting and if you didn't know T5W was created by gingerreadslainey and every Wednesday there's a topic in which we choose our top 5 to it. If you want to join, check out the discussion page!

As the title goes, this week the topic is books I'd save in a fire. I'm going to be real, I'd probably save my Harry Potter books or my book where I have all my books I own written down....So I chose the five books that first popped into my head so this is in no particular order.

5) Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban

Since I can't save all seven books, I choose this one. This one in particular is my favorite of the series (even though they're all great). I love Sirius and Lupin and I can't wait to re-buy the series (as I gave my set to my cousin) and read this one for the nth time.

4) Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

I can't get enough of this book. I was stuck between this and Eleanor and Park by her as well but ultimately this won. I've never related to a character as much as I did with Cath. Cath is literally me except with a talent to write, I need to reread this soon.

3) Nevermore by Kelly Creagh

This fracking book. Oh my gosh. This was my all time favorite book before I started reading more and while this still is one of my all time favorites, I'm just mad it has been years and the third book isn't out yet. Regardless, I love this book so much. This is a typical quizilla fanfiction done right. This is how you're supposed to do opposite characters. UGH! I need the third book to this series. The second one ended with such a cliffhanger.

2) Cinder by Marissa Meyer

This one in particular is my favorite of the series. I've reread it so many times. I literally cannot get enough of Cinder and Kai. One of my favorite literary couples.

1) 8th Confession by James Patterson

I honestly can't remember if I've read this or not-and yes I know "then why would you save this?"- and that's because this was the last book my grandmother read before she passed so it means a lot to me. I have read the first four books in this series though so it's something.

I seem to have an issue with getting all the pictures to be the same size....maybe I should learn how to computer.