Another month with me reading only three books. Sigh. I just don't want to sit down and read. I need to find a good book to get me out of this horrible reading month.

I'm slacking!!

Moving on...

Books Read:

Landline by Rainbow Rowell.

This book follows Georgie and how she basically put work first and how it affects her marriage and her family. Her husband leaves with their two daughters for Christmas and Georgie can't go because of work. They part on a wrong note and Georgie somehow finds a way to speak with her husband in the past.

This was the third book of her's that I read and while it was good, it wasn't my favorite. I didn't like the fact that it kept jumping between the past and the present. It was also kind of boring.

Stolen Songbird by Danielle L Jensen

I will be doing a separate post about this soon because there were some things that greatly irritated me and that need to be addressed.

This book is about Cecile and how she is kidnapped and sold to be the Troll prince's wife.

Very interesting concept and plot. I just didn't like Tristan. At all. More will be discussed in the actual post.

The Mad Scientist's Daughter by Cassandra Rose Clarke

I will also being separate post on this book (whenever I'm not too lazy) BUT THIS BOOK BROKE ME. The feels are real for this.

I (obviously) never got around to reading Crown of Midnight or Sentinel. Hopefully I'll get to them this month as well. I want to get The Winner's Crime this month as well because The Winner's Curse got to me.