(on a serious note, this is my third time typing this. i keep getting too finger happy and closing the tab.)

I've watched booktubers make videos on T5W for months and now I finally get to partake in it. If you didn't know T5W was created by gingerreadslainey and every Wednesday there's a topic in which we choose our top 5 to it. If you want to join, check out the discussion page!

Unfortunately, I don't follow when books are said to be released because there's always the chance of it being pushed back. Also when I find out how long the wait's going to be, it kills me. (Figuratively of course.)

5) "Winter" by Marissa Meyer
Release date: November 10.
NOVEMBER? UGH. I can't wait for more Cinder and Kai action and for Cinder to finally do her thing. Scarlet's ending was also such a cliffhanger.
I need everything to be resolved.
At the same time, I don't with this series to end. It's one of my all time favorite series and this book will be bittersweet.

4) "The Winner's Crime" by Marie Rutkoski.
Release date: March 3rd.
If you read my favorite reads of last year, then you know that I loved The Winner's Curse
and that the ending killed me. I need Kestrel and Arin to resolve their issues and be together.
Thankfully I only have to wait until March for this one.
But then how long before the third book?

3) "The Return" by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Release date: February 17th.
I actually heard about this one today and I'm so glad I did!
This book is about Seth and (i'm assuming) a spin off The Covenant Series, which I love!
I loved Seth in that series and I'm so excited that he's getting his own book!

2) "The Darkest Part of the Forest" by Holly Black
Release date: January 13th
Thankfully this book comes out next weke because omg I need to read Holly Black.
I don't know too much about the book except that it's about siblings and some faeries.
When I did read the synopsis though when it first came out, I just knew I had to read it.
Guess what I'll be picking up next week? Hehe.

1) "Oblivion" by Kelly Creagh

Release date: July 28th
THIS IS MY MOST ANTICIPATED BOOK. I LITERALLY CANNOT WAIT FOR IT TO COME OUT YOU HAVE NO IDEA. Enshadowed came out in 2012 and ended with such a dirty cliffhanger that I can't believe the third one hasn't been published yet. I just need Varen to be okay okay.

Let me know you're top five anticipated books of this year are!